In line with all global organisations, Clinigen are actively monitoring the developing situation with COVID-19. We are following the guidelines set out by the WHO, national government and health authorities. At this time, our employee’s ability to perform their roles has not been impacted by the situation and most of our offices remain open as usual.
We have already initiated elements of the Clinigen Business Continuity Plan (BCP):
Our Business Continuity Committee are meeting daily and reviewing:
- National and international updates including WHO and national government guidance
- Current status of operations in each region and any impact on local operations and patient supplies
- Guidance from our courier network as to challenges and alternate shipping lanes
- Our containment, delay and mitigation plans, including remote working implementation
- All non-critical travel has ceased.
- In addition to international travel, all non-essential travel between UK sites has now been restricted. Staff are only permitted to work from their home site.
- For any planned offsite meetings, these are limited to those deemed business critical.
- Staff are required to share personal international travel plans and assessed prior to return to work any requirement for isolation.
- We have tightly restricted access to our UK operational facilities (Byfleet, Follingsby and Burnopfield) until further notice. This applies to any employees not normally based at these sites as well as external visitors.
- Access to our office sites is also restricted - any external visitors coming on site are required to complete a pre-visit health questionnaire to trace recent travel history and current health conditions. These travel and health completed by all external visitors ahead of attending sites, are assessed and, in the case of any concerns, the visit is postponed.
- All staff members who can work remotely have the equipment and access to do so and we are currently completing further BCP tests of remote working capacity.
We are working with our couriers on alternate shipping lanes where there may be a risk to product delivery. Thus far, no shipments have been impacted, although movement in some countries is slower due to additional checks.
The wellbeing and safety of our employees, customers and partners is our top priority and we appreciate your support and collaboration during this time.
If you have any queries or concerns or would like any additional information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with your local customer service representative.