Clinigen acquires and licenses essential Commercial Medicines and then revitalises them on a global basis
The journey starts for us by identifying medicines with high unmet medical need but challenges in making them available to patients on a global or regional basis. This has resulted in Clinigen acquiring global or regional rights to essential medicines like:
We can also partner with manufacturers to hold their licenses locally in Asia, Australasia and Africa.
- We are a pharmaceutical and services company uniquely positioned to provide comprehensive lifecycle patient access solutions for clinical trials, unlicensed and licensed medicines.
- Product revitalisation is driven by comprehensive supply, regulatory and global marketing expertise. This means we can take on a medicine in its entirety – giving our partners the opportunity to divest to a single, responsible new owner with the ability to distribute globally.
- We provide a comprehensive global solution and are experienced in carrying out product acquisitions ensuring a rapid and effective transaction for our partners.
- We maintain access and uphold a product’s reputation by ensuring a consistent supply of the critical medicines that patients rely on.
- The revitalisation strategy of our products is driven by the needs of physicians and patients and we supply directly to hospitals or through trusted partners to protect the supply chain.
- We have a unique global capability, operating anywhere in the world, in both licensed and unlicensed markets.
Clinigen owned medicines
actively marketed licensed products