Clinigen acquires and licenses essential Commercial Medicines and then revitalises them on a global basis
The journey starts for us by identifying medicines used to treat illnesses with a high unmet medical need but challenges in making them available to patients on a global or regional basis. This has resulted in Clinigen acquiring global or regional rights to essential medicines like:
FOSCAVIR® (foscarnet sodium)
GLYCOPYRRONIUM BROMIDE 1MG/5ML ORAL SOLUTION
IMUKIN® / IMMUKIN® / IMMUKINE® (recombinant human interferon gamma-1b)
MELATONIN 1MG/ML ORAL SOLUTION
MELATONIN 3MG FILM-COATED TABLETS
For more information on these products, please contact Medical Information.
We can also partner with manufacturers to hold their licenses locally in Asia, Australasia and Africa.
- We are a pharmaceutical and medical services company uniquely positioned to provide comprehensive patient access solutions for clinical trials, unlicensed and licensed medicines.
- Product revitalisation is driven by comprehensive supply, regulatory and global marketing expertise. This means we can take on a medicine in its entirety – giving our partners the opportunity to divest to a single, responsible new owner with the ability to distribute globally.
- We provide a comprehensive global solution and are experienced in carrying out product acquisitions ensuring a rapid and effective transition for our partners.
- We maintain access and uphold a product’s reputation by ensuring a consistent supply of a range of critical medicines that patients rely on.
- The revitalisation strategy of our products is driven by the needs of physicians and patients and we supply directly to hospitals or through trusted partners to protect and support the supply chain.
- We believe we have a unique global capability, able to operate almost anywhere in the world, in both licensed and unlicensed markets.
Clinigen owned branded medicines and a range of niche generics
actively marketed licensed products