Working directly with a global network of manufacturers, approved distributors and audited suppliers, Clinigen’s unrivalled sourcing capabilities provide you with access to comparator drugs, standard of care and adjuvant therapies, RLD samples, rescue medications and ancillaries for use in clinical trials.
Clinigen’s exclusive and preferred-partner relationships with manufacturers ensure we have access to the broadest range of branded and generic medicines, while our industry leading team of account managers, specialist sourcing team and other multi-disciplinary experts remove the burden of navigating complex quality and regulatory requirements.
Working with Clinigen, you can be assured of full support wherever your asset sits in the development lifecycle. We work with sponsors during study design to provide comprehensive market assessments that identify suitable comparators, co-medications and ancillaries to design a sourcing, packaging, and distribution strategy that reduces waste and overall cost.
From your dedicated account manager through to our global infrastructure with local, regional and central sourcing and supply capabilities the entire Clinigen team works to ensure your medicines get to sites quickly, in the right quantities and accurately labelled.
- Smart sourcing strategies that keep your clinical trial spend within budget
- Unique relationships with over 50 manufacturers, including preferred pricing and on demand consignment access to key lines
- Unrivalled access to medicines and ancillaries, working directly with a global network of manufacturers and audited third party suppliers
- Technical guidance and consultancy with support from our experts, including physicians, pharmacists, Qualified Persons and the biggest regulatory team in the field
- A global depot and logistics network with local, regional and central distribution capabilities shipping to over 130 countries
- A bespoke IT platform designed for clinical supplies and including web-based inventory monitoring