Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The group consists of complementary businesses that focus on key areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle.
We are currently 800+ people, headquartered in the UK, with sites in Burton-on-Trent, Weybridge and the North East and global offices in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Hong Kong, South Africa, Singapore and Athens. Clinigen is a rapidly growing company that has a great future ahead. To sustain our growth we’re always on the lookout for motivated, ambitious and committed individuals to join our highly successful team.
To assist in the day to day operations of receipting and dispatching of stock, compliant with GDP & KCS standards. You must have at least one year experience working in a similar role.
- Although no direct reports, strong interpersonal communication and relationship management are required within the Operations Centre and the wider Clinigen business
- To assist in the effective operation of the Operations Centre (OPC) by:
- Ensuring compliance to GDP for all activities
- Individual training and development (on the job training/coaching and specific technical courses)
- Contributes to development and maintenance of Clinigen’s culture and the development of an OPC high performing team
- To assist in the receipt and checking in of stock, ensuring that all deliveries from suppliers are correct, and that damages/errors are reported within one working day, and all associated paperwork completed correctly and in a timely manner
- To assist in the effective management of stock, rotation of stock, stock taking and the recording of stock to ensure availability for sale within 24 hours
- To complete the necessary cleaning required ensuring that the Operations Centre is maintained within the MHRA and Health & Safety Audit requirements
- To assist with the delivery of orders to customers, including picking and packing, ensuring that they are correct and are presented to the customer with the necessary documents
- To work closely with all Clinigen departments to ensure that all delivery specifications are met
- Work to the agreed targets set out in the PDP designed in conjunction with the line manager
- To work in accordance with all company SOPs and recall procedures
- Undertake initial (upon appointment) and ongoing GDP training, ensuring the Operations Centre is operated under GDP guidelines
- To complete administrative duties as required as well as security and temperature recording
- Maintain pest control standards
- Up-to-date reach truck / counterbalance license and driving license
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages (inc: PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel etc)
- Customer service skills
If this role is of interest to you please send a recent copy of your CV
to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the Resourcing team will be in touch.