Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The group consists of complementary businesses that focus on key areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle.
We are currently 1200+ people, headquartered in the UK, with sites in Burton-on-Trent, Weybridge and the North East and global offices in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Hong Kong, South Africa, Singapore and Athens. Clinigen is a rapidly growing company that has a great future ahead. To sustain our growth, we’re always on the lookout for motivated, ambitious and committed individuals to join our highly successful team.
The Warehouse Operative will receive and distribute pharmaceutical products in accordance with departmental procedures whilst maintaining stock control and ensure a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Packing orders
- Processing customer orders
- Liaise daily with other departments using company communication systems
- Receive, unpack and check all incoming consignments and book onto Inventory system
- Liaise with the Procurement team when required to assist with any supplier discrepancies
- Put stock away in the correct locations adhering to department SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Pick / validate out going shipments in accordance with procedure
- Maintain a clean and tidy workplace as per GMP (Good Manufacturing Process) requirements
- Carry out stock checks to when requested to do so
- Investigate department deviations and propose corrective actions when required.
- Ensure personal training files are kept up to date and relevant competency assessments are completed
- Work towards achieving all departmental KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) on a monthly basis
- Highly methodical, efficient and well organised
- Attention to detail
- Literate and numerate
- Experience working within a Warehouse environment would be desirable but not essential
- Work well in a team and be able to work alone
If this role is of interest to you, please email a recent copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.