Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The group consists of complementary businesses that focus on key areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle.
We are currently 1200+ people, headquartered in the UK, with sites in Burton-on-Trent, Weybridge and the North East and global offices in the US, Asia Pacific, South Africa, and across Europe. Clinigen is a rapidly growing company that has a great future ahead. To sustain our growth, we’re always on the lookout for motivated, ambitious and committed individuals to join our highly successful team.
To ensure the timely provision of Comparative, auxiliary, and ancillary products through an audited and efficient supply chain. Under the direction of the line manager, ensure the best client service is offered and solutions from enquiry to delivery are provided to clients through the collaboration with the CTS BD and project teams
Responsibilities (Not exhaustive)
- Source products ensuring route integrity and chain of custody transparency
- Proactively identify and report “Sourcing Gaps” within the sourcing group
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to line manager in order to contribute to the maintenance of Supplier Assessments as per current agreed format
- Work effectively with project management, peers and BD team to identify, understand and help manage client relationships, expectations and service
- Working with project and BD teams to build a strong collaborative partner-based relationship
- Maintain individual project tracker ensuring sourcing, delivery and aftercare responsibilities are kept up to date
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external clients requiring product(s) from exclusive distribution agreements
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel etc.)
- Knowledge of working within MHRA license requirements - not essential but would be beneficial.
- Understanding GDP – not essential but would be beneficial
- Experience of working in a high performing team
If this role is of interest to you, please email a recent copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.