Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The Group consists of five synergistic businesses focused in three areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our group of complementary businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle. Through five businesses, Clinigen Clinical Trial Services, Idis Managed Access, Idis Global Access, Link Healthcare and Clinigen Specialty Pharmaceuticals, we provide patient access to our own and other pharmaceutical companies’ products, whether to meet unmet medical needs or for use in clinical trials. We are currently 500+ people, headquartered in Burton-on-Trent in the UK, with offices in London, Weybridge, Surrey, the US, Australia, China, Japan, South Africa and Singapore. With a customer services team who speak over 19 languages between them, our clients from all over the world find us easy to do business with, while physicians and pharmacists find us a valuable source of information about how to access the medicines they need for their patients.
The role is responsible for contributing to selling, management and delivery of new and existing strategic services to Clinigen Group’s pharmaceutical client base with a focus on Real World Data and Market Access.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- An energetic, pragmatic, self-motivated, organized consultant who possesses the ability to drive substantial growth in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Contribute to the selling and delivery of all Consulting existing and new services with a focus on Real World Data and its application in Market Access
- Be able to engage with Clients at a senior level by providing comprehensive and authoritative knowledge in the for Real World Data and Market Access fields
- Be a thought leader in the RWD/Market Access space within the industry. Remain current on industry, clients, and competitive trends and directions in order to anticipate and identify new business challenges and issues with assigned clients.
- Understand client strategic needs and personally develop business opportunities in line with these. Capable of identifying new revenue opportunities with existing clients.
- Effectively engage and involve Business Development and divisional managers as appropriate during the development, selling and delivery of services
- Develop and deliver innovative, value-added strategies that address complex client issues.
- Ensure the delivery of services is in line with the proposed solution
- Contribute to the enhanced awareness of Clinigen Consulting in the marketplace through speaking engagements, client meetings, and publications.
- Commercial acumen, understanding about the need to get maximum value at each stage of a project and of commercial objectives, such as profitability, so the business can be as competitive and successful as possible.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Extensive experience working in a Consultancy firm with pharma industry focus with evidence of career progression
- Extensive knowledge of the application of Real World Data in the Market Access environment
- A willingness and ability to travel
- Understanding of drug development process
- Prior experience developing and implementing customized client solutions
- Excellent project management experience required
- A “roll up your sleeves“ mentality, deadline-focused, attention to detail
- Highly customer focused
- Ability to analyse data and turn into tangible actions
- Solutions focused and innovative
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills; experienced networker and relationship builder
- A strategic thinker with an ability to drive implementation
- A relevant degree and, preferably, a Masters-level degree
If this role is of interest to you please send a recent copy of your CV
to email@example.com and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.