Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The Group consists of five synergistic businesses focused in three areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our group of complementary businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle. Through five businesses, Clinigen Clinical Trial Services, Idis Managed Access, Idis Global Access, Link Healthcare and Clinigen Specialty Pharmaceuticals, we provide patient access to our own and other pharmaceutical companies’ products, whether to meet unmet medical needs or for use in clinical trials.
We are currently 500+ people, headquartered in Burton-on-Trent in the UK, with offices in London, Weybridge, Surrey, the US, Australia, China, Japan, South Africa and Singapore. With a customer services team who speak over 19 languages between them, our clients from all over the world find us easy to do business with, while physicians and pharmacists find us a valuable source of information about how to access the medicines they need for their patients.
This role is responsible for cementing customer relationships and driving revenue and profit growth through proactive and dedicated account management for UK retail accounts. The incumbent will also identify and create new opportunities to deliver successful service proposition that meet the customer’s need and drive customer loyalty.
- Proactive account management to effectively engage with retail customers across the UK
- Focus on signing up new potential accounts
- Build mutually beneficial strategic partnerships with specific key accounts thorough understanding of customers and excellent account management;
- Customer Relationship Management – create customer value by utilising effective partnership selling skills
- Deliver growth, revenue and profit targets as agreed each year
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and annual UK sales & GP targets
- Ensure Clinigen key accounts receive full service offering and excellent service levels
- Effective management of and closing out of both inbound & outbound contact relating to orders and enquiries from customers ensuring all opportunities are maximised
- Effective management of customer complaints, ensuring the lasting impression is positive and preventative measures are agreed within Customer Services and dependant departments
- Proactive customer contact to provide accurate and timely feedback regarding open orders and enquiries, therefore delivering on promises.
- Provision of account management for specified accounts within defined geographic territories to develop strong customer relationships, understand and anticipate customer needs and promote our service offerings in order to generate growth
- Identifying, creating and maximising business opportunities within non-strategic accounts, accountable for sales and GP
- Recommend viable customer pricing proposals for approval in order to attract customers to Clinigen and increase revenue and profit through account growth
- Regular interaction with the Field Team/Customer Services team/Marketing team ensuring effective territory planning techniques are employed and account management strategies are aligned
- Delivery of at least one process improvement initiative per quarter to increase efficiencies and customer service levels
- Adherence to regulatory, quality and compliance guidelines and appropriate level of SOP competence throughout the team measured against Clinigen’s quality standards
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Solid understanding of pharmacy operations, procurement activities and strategies for unlicensed medicines
- Demonstrable experience of delivering required revenue, profit and sales targets
- Ability to successfully work strategically and tactically across all accounts;
- Excellent tactical key account management and customer service which drives growth and revenue;
- Experience of successful account management in a pharmacy environment is desirable for this role
- Numerate with the ability to forecast, analyse trends and competitor information to propose commercially astute win-win solutions for customers and the Group
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including effective influencing and negotiation
- Highly organised and effective time management
- Determined and focused on delivering the desired outcome
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.