Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The group consists of complementary businesses that focus on key areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle.
We are currently 1200+ people, headquartered in the UK, with sites in Burton-on-Trent, Weybridge and the North East and global offices in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Hong Kong, South Africa, Singapore and Athens. Clinigen is a rapidly growing company that has a great future ahead. To sustain our growth, we’re always on the lookout for motivated, ambitious and committed individuals to join our highly successful team.
This role is responsible for cementing customer relationships and driving revenue and profit growth through proactive and dedicated account management for UK retail accounts. The incumbent will also identify and create new opportunities to deliver successful service proposition that meet the customer’s need and drive customer loyalty.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Solid understanding of pharmacy operations, procurement activities and strategies for unlicensed medicines
- Demonstrable experience of delivering required revenue, profit and sales targets
- Ability to successfully work strategically and tactically across all accounts;
- Excellent tactical key account management and customer service which drives growth and revenue;
- Experience of successful account management in a pharmacy environment is desirable for this role
- Numerate with the ability to forecast, analyse trends and competitor information to propose commercially astute win-win solutions for customers and the Group
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including effective influencing and negotiation
- Highly organised and effective time management
- Determined and focused on delivering the desired outcome
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.