Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The group consists of complementary businesses that focus on key areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle.
We are currently 1200+ people, headquartered in the UK, with sites in Burton-on-Trent, Weybridge and the North East and global offices in the US, Asia Pacific, South Africa, and across Europe. Clinigen is a rapidly growing company that has a great future ahead. To sustain our growth, we’re always on the lookout for motivated, ambitious and committed individuals to join our highly successful team.
The Retail Sales Account Executive is responsible for cementing customer relationships and driving revenue and profit growth through proactive and dedicated account management for Clinigen’s UK retail accounts. The role will identify and create new opportunities to deliver successful service proposition that meet our customer’s needs and drive loyalty.
- Proactive account management to effectively engage with retail customers across the UK
- Focus on signing up new potential accounts
- Build mutually beneficial strategic partnerships with specific key accounts thorough understanding of customers and excellent account management
- Customer Relationship Management – create customer value by utilising effective partnership selling skills
- Deliver growth, revenue and profit targets as agreed each year. Deliver monthly, quarterly and annual UK sales & GP targets
- Ensure Clinigen key accounts receive full service offering and excellent service levels
- Effective management of and closing out of both inbound & outbound contact relating to orders and enquiries from customers ensuring all opportunities are maximised
- Effective management of customer complaints, ensuring the lasting impression is positive and preventative measures are agreed within Customer Services and dependant departments
- Proactive customer contact to provide accurate and timely feedback regarding open orders and enquiries, therefore delivering on promises.
- Provision of account management for specified accounts within defined geographic territories to develop strong customer relationships, understand and anticipate customer needs and promote our service offerings in order to generate growth
- Identifying, creating and maximising business opportunities within non-strategic accounts, accountable for sales and GP
- Recommend viable customer pricing proposals for approval in order to attract customers to Clinigen and increase revenue and profit through account growth
- Regular interaction with the Field Team/Customer Services team/Marketing team ensuring effective territory planning techniques are employed and account management strategies are aligned
- Delivery of at least one process improvement initiative per quarter to increase efficiencies and customer service levels
- Adherence to regulatory, quality and compliance guidelines and appropriate level of SOP competence throughout the team measured against Clinigen’s quality standards
- Solid understanding of pharmacy operations, procurement activities and strategies for unlicensed medicines
- Demonstrable experience of delivering required revenue, profit and sales targets
- Ability to successfully work strategically and tactically across all accounts;
- Excellent tactical key account management and customer service which drives growth and revenue;
- Experience of successful account management in a pharmacy environment is desirable for this role
- Numerate with the ability to forecast, analyse trends and competitor information to propose commercially astute win-win solutions for customers and the Group
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including effective influencing and negotiation
- Highly organised and effective time management
- Determined and focused on delivering the desired outcome
If this role is of interest to you, please email a recent copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.