A new opportunity is now available for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our company, based in the North East of England.
Quantum Pharmaceutical is part of Clinigen plc, a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company, with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The group consists of complementary businesses that focus on key areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle.
We are currently 800+ people, headquartered in the UK with sites and subsidiaries in Burton-on-Trent, Weybridge, the North East and global offices in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Hong Kong, South Africa, Singapore and Athens. Clinigen is a rapidly growing company that has a great future ahead. To sustain our growth we’re always on the lookout for motivated, ambitious and committed individuals to join our highly successful team.
Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Supervisor, the successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for accurate maintenance of the purchase ledger.
The key responsibilities for this role include (but not limited to):
- Maintaining the purchase ledger
- Collating of invoices and matching to purchase orders
- Processing of matched invoices
- Investigation into invoice queries
- Prepare supplier statement reconciliations and agree to aged creditors report
- Prepare supplier payment run
- Produce BACS payments
The Purchase Ledger Clerk is an integral part of the business, working in a highly efficient and hard-working team.
The ideal Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Proven track record in a finance function (preferably Purchase Ledger)
- Excellent Excel skills and confidence with Microsoft Office
- Established invoice processing experience
- A background with ERP or finance software
Experience of working with a large volume of work (processing 200+ invoices/day) is essential
If you have the required skills, the drive to succeed, and the desire to work with a market leading pharmaceutical company please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org