Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The Group consists of five synergistic businesses focused in three areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our group of complementary businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle. Through five businesses, Clinigen Clinical Trial Services, Idis Managed Access, Idis Global Access, Link Healthcare and Clinigen Specialty Pharmaceuticals, we provide patient access to our own and other pharmaceutical companies’ products, whether to meet unmet medical needs or for use in clinical trials. We are currently 500+ people, headquartered in Burton-on-Trent in the UK, with offices in London, Weybridge, Surrey, the US, Australia, China, Japan, South Africa and Singapore. With a customer services team who speak over 19 languages between them, our clients from all over the world find us easy to do business with, while physicians and pharmacists find us a valuable source of information about how to access the medicines they need for their patients.
The role is responsible for the delivery of winning proposals to pharmaceutical and biotech clients to support business development efforts.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Work with Business Development, Program Management and Clinigen Consulting to create compelling, bespoke, proposals that effectively position Clinigen solutions to meet the identified needs of clients and prospects.
- Solely responsible for facilitating all aspects of project management for assigned proposals, from request for information (RFI) and request for proposal (RFP) analysis and requirements, to solution definition, coordination of subject matter expert input, draft development, and final proposal production and delivery.
- Develop templates, methodologies, and other materials to aid in the delivery of proposals.
- Assess possible innovations to include production and delivery of electronic proposals.
- Manage several proposals simultaneously in a relatively high volume, dynamic and deadline
- Effectively manage the proposal process, from defining the solution and response strategy, to managing and reconciling input from subject matter experts, and ensuring final proposal is delivered on time and to specifications.
- Form a close working relationship with relevant Clinigen support functions to ensure the delivery of a proposal that accurately reflect operational capability and best positions Clinigen solutions
- Drive a culture of client relationship management throughout Clinigen ensuring an industry leading approach to customer service quality standards.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree required in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or a related
- Experience of working within the pharmaceutical industry/business-to- business service environment
- Demonstrable record of achievement of results
- Ability to write compelling solution proposals in a collaborative environment
- Prior experience with top 21 pharmaceutical companies and major biotech clients preferred
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Familiarity with sales process, including experience working with sales organisations.
- Experience of developing proposals and/or grants utilising templates and proposal writing
processes for solution service offerings preferred
- Self-starter with ability to learn independently, proactively search for information, and able to work with all levels of the organisation
- Highly energetic, hardworking and highly solutions focused
- High level of initiative with a strong sense of urgency and accountability
- Effectively work under pressure to ensure and takes responsibility to ensure that plans are delivered to budget and time
If this role is of interest to you please send a recent copy of your CV
to email@example.com and a member of the Resourcing team will be in touch.