Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The group consists of complementary businesses that focus on key areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle.
We are currently 1200+ people, headquartered in the UK, with sites in Burton-on-Trent, Weybridge and the North East and global offices in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Hong Kong, South Africa, Singapore and Athens. Clinigen is a rapidly growing company that has a great future ahead. To sustain our growth, we’re always on the lookout for motivated, ambitious and committed individuals to join our highly successful team.
The Programme Director has oversight of programs and strategic development of the business as a whole through delivery of programs and interactions with other functions.
Responsible for leading the delivery of new and existing patient access programs for key accounts within the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
Responsibilities (Not exhaustive)
- Provide leadership and direction to program managers and program teams, working across the business to identify trends in industry and supplier environment and contribute to innovation for new Medicines Access services
- Review programs against agreed milestones/deliverables/KPIs and lead client feedback & review
- Provide regular feedback to, and establish effective working relationships with, senior support service people to translate this to continuous improvement through the Group, identifying areas of development and providing practical support to groups as required (root-cause analysis, process mapping, KT analysis, risk management etc.)
- Facilitation of cross-Group internal briefing meeting and development of project plan for large/strategically important projects
- Ensure that all programs have adequate risk management plans with contingency/mitigation strategies & use these to identity & raise significant business risks to HoPM
- Financial accountability, scope control, budget preparation and monitoring vs. project plan & contract
- Identify new opportunities on a client level and scope enhancement on a program level and actively contribute through networking to uncovering new opportunities for BD
- Providing expert advice to clients on the set-up and delivery of access programs to assist PMs & clients in the development of bespoke programs that best meet the requirements of the product & client
- Direct Responsibility for strategically important projects, including individual MA programs, strategically important clients and Clinigen strategic projects (if applicable), and the identification, screening and set-up of strategic 3rd party suppliers
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally a relevant science or business degree
- Experience of working within the pharmaceutical industry (pharmaceutical services sector an advantage)
- Experience of working with external clients
- Collaborative attitude is essential
- Previous experience in a senior project management role
- CRO/CRA experiences an advantage
- Demonstrated commercial awareness
- Ability to travel outside of UK
If this role is of interest to you, please email a recent copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.