Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The Group consists of five synergistic businesses focused in three areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our group of complementary businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle. Through five businesses, Clinigen Clinical Trial Services, Idis Managed Access, Idis Global Access, Link Healthcare and Clinigen Specialty Pharmaceuticals, we provide patient access to our own and other pharmaceutical companies’ products, whether to meet unmet medical needs or for use in clinical trials. We are currently 500+ people, headquartered in Burton-on-Trent in the UK, with offices in London, Weybridge, Surrey, the US, Australia, China, Japan, South Africa and Singapore. With a customer services team who speak over 19 languages between them, our clients from all over the world find us easy to do business with, while physicians and pharmacists find us a valuable source of information about how to access the medicines they need for their patients.
The role is will serve as dedicated Programme Manager to develop and maintain client relationships responsible for the delivery of new and existing patient access programmes for key pharmaceutical and biotech accounts.
The Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Supporting the Programme Directors with key accounts and be responsible for assigned accounts interacting with clients at senior level to ensure and facilitate the delivery of successful, measurable programmes.
- Delivering high levels of customer retention.
- Establishing high levels of customer service, delivering programme specific KPIs and account relationship development objectives.
- Contributing to business growth and profitability targets by identifying scope enhancements from existing programmes and new business opportunities through client engagement activities.
- Contribution to divisional revenue and profit targets.
- Delivery of assigned account plans relating to existing and future Idis service offerings through provision of strategic account management support to global clients. This includes:
- Mapping timeline and project plan for programme launch. Participation in client meetings around scope and set-up.
- Creating operational procedures as it relates to pharmacovigilance workflows, order processing, logistics, regulatory scoping, client set-up documents, etc for review by PDs.
- Be responsible for programme related updates ensuring relevant teams are trained as appropriate on changes to programmes
- Support PDs in producing documentation for assigned accounts e.g. update action item lists and minutes from client calls
- Achievement of account specific budgets in line with forecast
- Creating reports on activity, performance and outcomes against contracted programme requirements/KPIs where appropriate for review by PDs.
- Analysis of client satisfaction outcomes identifying solutions to meet client requirements
- Deliver Programme Management solutions to support new and existing business growth. Measured by:
- Timely and accurate contribution to programme scoping, bid defence and contract reviews
- Delivering to agreed client contract implementation requirements across all business functions
- Identifying operational efficiencies and programme enhancements.
- Deliver growth of existing account performance by:
- Establishing effective relationships at management levels within the client organisation
- New product and service identification for referral to BD/PD
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience in managing global, biopharmaceutical companies as key accounts.
- A proven track record in working from “big pharma to biotech”.
- Demonstrated commercial awareness, negotiation skills and business development/sales experience within global accounts.
- A Science or Business degree
- Excellent relationship building and networking skills
- Strong financial acumen
- A solutions focused, methodical approach in driving business results
- Must take initiative, set high personal standards and is comfortable with risk;
- Good project planning and management skills
- A skilled and compelling communicator who can motivate the team, effectively manage customer expectations and build strategic partnerships with clients.
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.