Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The group consists of complementary businesses that focus on key areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle.
We are currently 1200+ people, headquartered in the UK, with sites in Burton-on-Trent, Weybridge and the North East and global offices in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Hong Kong, South Africa, Singapore and Athens. Clinigen is a rapidly growing company that has a great future ahead. To sustain our growth, we’re always on the lookout for motivated, ambitious and committed individuals to join our highly successful team.
The Program Manager will serve as dedicated Programme Manager to develop and maintain client relationships responsible for the delivery of new and existing patient access programmes for key pharmaceutical and biotech accounts.
- Supporting the Programme Directors with key accounts and be responsible for assigned accounts interacting with clients at senior level to ensure and facilitate the delivery of successful, measurable programmes.
- Delivering high levels of customer retention.
- Establishing high levels of customer service, delivering programme specific KPIs and account relationship development objectives.
- Contributing to business growth and profitability targets by identifying scope enhancements from existing programmes and new business opportunities through client engagement activities
- Delivery of assigned account plans relating to existing and future Idis service offerings through provision of strategic account management support to global clients
- Experience in managing global, biopharmaceutical companies as key accounts.
- A proven track record in working from “big pharma to biotech”.
- Demonstrated commercial awareness, negotiation skills and business development/sales experience within global accounts.
- A Science or Business degree (or equivalent)
- Excellent relationship building and networking skills
- Strong financial acumen
- A solutions focused, methodical approach in driving business results
- Must take initiative, set high personal standards and is comfortable with risk
- Good project planning and management skills
- A skilled and compelling communicator who can motivate the team, effectively manage customer expectations and build strategic partnerships with clients.
If this role is of interest to you, please email a recent copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.