Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The Group consists of five synergistic businesses focused in three areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our group of complementary businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle. Through five businesses, Clinigen Clinical Trial Services, Idis Managed Access, Idis Global Access, Link Healthcare and Clinigen Specialty Pharmaceuticals, we provide patient access to our own and other pharmaceutical companies’ products, whether to meet unmet medical needs or for use in clinical trials. We are currently 500+ people, headquartered in Burton-on-Trent in the UK, with offices in London, Weybridge, Surrey, the US, Australia, China, Japan, South Africa and Singapore. With a customer services team who speak over 19 languages between them, our clients from all over the world find us easy to do business with, while physicians and pharmacists find us a valuable source of information about how to access the medicines they need for their patients.
The role is responsible for providing functional support to Programme Management Team for effective delivery of global Managed Access Programmes through monitoring and reporting on operational service deliverables including specific requirements such as external communication management; affiliate management and program specific monitoring and reporting activities. This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract role.
The Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Working with Programme Directors and Programme Managers to support monitoring and reporting of client and Programme portfolio.
- Serves as a dedicated Programme Associate helping to manage and maintain client relationships.
- Monitors Programme progress to ensure adherence to Programme specifications, client KPI’s and regulatory requirements.
- Main point of contact for client and client affiliates for order status updates and reporting requirements
- Monitors Programme inventory and working with client to ensure sufficient and timely stock provision
- Escalate issues and manage problem resolution of issues with operational team
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experienced Programme management professional preferably within Pharma/Biotech sector.
- Demonstrable planning, monitoring and organisational experience.
- Experience working to tight deadlines, prioritising workloads and dealing with urgent requests.
- Working to meet client KPI’s and Service Level Agreements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate cross-functional working internally and with clients, both written and oral.
- Project co-ordination, time management and organisational skills.
- Expertise in monitoring and analysing programme specific reports
- Strong focus on attention to detail.
- Strong customer service / relationship skills.
- Results driven.
If this role is of interest to you please send a recent copy of your CV
to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.