Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The group consists of complementary businesses that focus on key areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle.
We are currently 1200+ people, headquartered in the UK, with sites in Burton-on-Trent, Weybridge and the North East and global offices in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Hong Kong, South Africa, Singapore and Athens. Clinigen is a rapidly growing company that has a great future ahead. To sustain our growth, we’re always on the lookout for motivated, ambitious and committed individuals to join our highly successful team.
The Program Administrator (Digital) works closely with the program management team to understand project requirements based on client needs within the Clinigen Managed Access division. Key areas of responsibility for this role include the design, configuration, user acceptance testing and launch of Clinigen’s digital platforms to support the delivery of Managed Access Programs.
- Create, implement and execute procedures to build and maintain the configuration of Clinigen’s digital platforms to support the delivery of Managed Access Programs
- Assist in providing or creating technical solutions to internal and external client requirements
- Work with clients and Program Managers/Directors to create and maintain specification documents
- Work in conjunction with Program Managers/Directors to ensure digital platforms are launched in accordance to project requirements
- Responsible for the design and configuration of Clinigen’s digital solutions in line with client requirements
- Ensure test scripts are defined in accordance to project requirements and manage the delivery of user acceptance testing
- Oversight of change management of digital platforms in accordance to project requirements and include adequate regression testing of the implemented change
- Maintain all supporting documentation for studies in accordance with SOPs/Guidelines/Work Instructions to ensure traceability and regulatory compliance.
- Ongoing management of day to day project activities in conjunction with Program Managers/Directors
- Assisting Program Managers/Directors to manage and maintain client relationships
- Monitor Program progress to ensure adherence to Program specifications, client KPI’s and regulatory requirements
- Ensure adherence to service levels agreements from internal and external clients
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrable ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment
- Previous experience with Oracle systems and Visio would be advantageous
- Ability to build strong working relationships with global teams as well as work effectively on an independent basis
- Ability to identify efficiencies and develop reusable technical solutions
- Work effectively in a quality-focused environment
- Strong planning and organisational skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Ability to produce high-quality work against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Working to meet client KPI’s and Service Level Agreements
If this role is of interest to you, please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.