Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The group consists of complementary businesses that focus on key areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle.
We are currently 800+ people, headquartered in the UK, with sites in Burton-on-Trent, Weybridge and the North East and global offices in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Hong Kong, South Africa, Singapore and Athens. Clinigen is a rapidly growing company that has a great future ahead. To sustain our growth we’re always on the lookout for motivated, ambitious and committed individuals to join our highly successful team.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Ensuring production activities are carried out in an accurate and timely way, ensuring all critical processes are correctly carried out. This shall include documentation and record keeping.
- Maintaining cleanliness and tidiness of the production area.
- Carry out production activities with a high level of accuracy
- Complete documentation / batch records associated to production activities.
- Label reconciliation and line clearance after each job run. Assist in the writing of standard operating procedures for the production activities.
- Attend training to develop skills and knowledge.
- Participate as required in internal audit activities.
- Carry out any other reasonable task that is required by the company
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience in production activities
- High level of attention to detail
- Methodical approach
- Good administrative skills
- Focus on delivering quality product
- Ability to work to deadlines
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.