Link Healthcare is part of the Clinigen Group, a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The group consists of complementary businesses that focus on key areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle.
We are currently 1200+ people, headquartered in the UK, with sites in London, Burton-on-Trent, Weybridge and the North East and global offices in the US, Asia Pacific, South Africa, and across Europe. Clinigen is a rapidly growing company that has a great future ahead. To sustain our growth, we’re always on the lookout for motivated, ambitious and committed individuals to join our highly successful team.
The Product Manager’s primary responsibility is to develop the marketing strategy and control the marketing activities and budgets for the assigned product group in association with the Business Unit Manager (Commercial) to achieve associated revenue, sales and profit targets.
Responsibilities (Not exhaustive)
- Development of a 3 year strategic marketing plan and strategy for assigned products
- Develop launch plans and initial forecasts for appropriate product
- Provide support to the business development team on pipeline products, market analysis and KOL development
- Manage product through all stages of product life cycle
- Work with partner companies in developing business plans and marketing material
- Interpret the data received from various sources (e.g. IMS, PBS, wholesaler reports, sales reports)
- Prepare and produce reports as specified by management at determined time points
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on sales and spend to budget
- Establish and foster cross functional relationships with supply chain, finance, customer service, regulatory, quality and medical affairs departments (in addition to other business units)
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, marketing or equivalent
- Established pharmaceutical marketing experience
- Up to date with Medicines Australia Continuing Education Program
- Pharmaceutical sales experience is an advantage
- Qualifications in Science, Therapeutic area, Product and institutional knowledge is an advantage
- Current driver’s license and reliable vehicle
If this role is of interest to you, please email a recent copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.