Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The group consists of complementary businesses that focus on key areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle.
We are currently 800+ people, headquartered in the UK, with global offices in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong and Athens. Clinigen is a rapidly growing company that has a great future ahead. To sustain our growth we’re always on the lookout for highly motivated, ambitious and committed individuals to join our highly successful team.
The main responsibility of this role is to analyse potential product and market opportunities, and to collaboratively develop business proposals based on the undertaken analysis.
The key activities and responsibilities for this role are:
- Receive brief from project lead, obtain product information / patient data and other relevant information from the partner company
- Research, review and understand the partner company and their challenges (through on-line research and networks)
- Research the product and relevant market/s
- Analyse and interpret the data from clinical trials, treatment guidelines, patient treatment pathways etc.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the regulatory, healthcare, pharmaceutical and reimbursement environments in the various countries
- Understand the Clinigen business and capabilities of each division and region to identify and articulate solutions to offer the partner company
- Networking with KOL’s to gain market insights into treatment protocols
- Formulate strategies in collaboration with the following Clinigen teams: business development, program management, regulatory, medical, supply chain, marketing & sales
- Variety of formats and detail to be developed and communicated, including: initial market assessments, sales and patient forecasts and complehensive business plans
- Development of business plans and commercial proposals in line with Clinigen corporate guidelines
- Hand-over of the business plan and project to Product Manager/s once the commercial agreement has been signed
- Coordinating and updating new business project activities monthly and sharing with divisions/regions/Group
- Prepare business development (BD) presentations and participate in BD meetings
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Clinigen standard operating procedures and policies and ensure compliance at all time
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrable experience in pharmaceutical industry, within a new business development, product launch or medical marketing type role
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a relevant science field
- Experience in market and asset analysis relating to medicines
- Adaptable and self-motivated, with the ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Ability to work across various therapeutic areas and various markets, preferably within the European or Latin American regions
- Resourceful with strong analytical skills, with ability to draw conclusions that are data driven and rationale
- Skills: MS office, in particular power point and excel
If this role is of interest to you please send a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.