Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The group consists of complementary businesses that focus on key areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle.
We are currently 1200+ people, headquartered in the UK, with sites in London, Burton-on-Trent, Weybridge and the North East and global offices in the US, Asia Pacific, South Africa, and across Europe. Clinigen is a rapidly growing company that has a great future ahead. To sustain our growth, we’re always on the lookout for motivated, ambitious and committed individuals to join our highly successful team.
Based in London the Personal Assistant will provide high level diary management and administrative support to the CEO, CFO and CBO. They will also act as the first point of contact in their absence, assessing priorities and redirecting calls, enquiries and requests as and when necessary.
- Manage the Directors diaries and appointments, ensuring effective use of time and preparation of papers and information in advance
- Ensure the Directors have all information and resources they need for the day and week ahead and that all necessary arrangements are in place
- Manage communication by screening calls, letters and emails. Prioritise action items, determining which need the Directors’ attention and which are appropriate to deal with independently
- Organise internal and external meetings and teleconferences including booking venues, arranging accommodation and ensuring all required resources are in place. Meet and greet stakeholders to key meetings
- Provide administrative support to the Directors as required, including drafting of correspondence, photocopying, filing, purchase orders and email management
- Take minutes of meetings when required and distribute to the appropriate audience
- Build and maintain PowerPoint presentations, word, excel and pdf documents for internal and external communications on the group’s activities
- Previous experience operating as a PA to senior directors in a similar environment is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with highly professional approach
- Excellent administrative skills including report writing, minute taking, diary management and creating presentations
- Proactive and able to work autonomously, prioritising own workload
- Advanced skills using Microsoft word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience of using SharePoint, Oracle and Visio advantageous
- Tact, diplomacy and discretion for dealing with confidential information
- Excellent organisational skills with experience of organising meetings and coordinating with multiple attendees both internally and externally
If this role is of interest to you, please email a recent copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.