Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The group consists of complementary businesses that focus on key areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle.
We are currently 800+ people, headquartered in the UK, with global offices in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong and Athens. Clinigen is a rapidly growing company that has a great future ahead. To sustain our growth we’re always on the lookout for highly motivated, ambitious and committed individuals to join our highly successful team.
The role is responsible for the coordination of all aspects of packaging and artwork within the Specialty Pharmaceuticals division for all SP products. The role requires the proven ability to work across many internal functions and to operate effectively with Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMOs).
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Responsible for the coordination of all packaging and artwork interactions between internal Clinigen groups and external CMOs.
- Provide advice and technical support to the business during the evolution of packaging design.
- Deliver packaging solutions in response to continuity of supply, quality and legislative issues associated with the existing range of products.
- Main point of contact with finished product CMOs and artwork houses on packaging and artwork, maintaining relationships and an understanding of the CMOs and artwork house system.
- Ensures that all packaging and artwork is approved internally by Clinigen before it’s sent for preparation as print ready artwork files. Ensures that all print ready artwork is approved internally by Clinigen before it’s sent for printing.
- Maintains fully GMP compliant records of the packaging and artwork review and approval process for each piece of packaging and artwork.
- Manages the allocation of Clinigen company barcodes and any other unique reference numbers.
- Maintains a library of all literature and documentation of packaging and artwork for any technical, quality or regulatory aspect. Maintains an awareness of any potential changes to packaging & labelling legislation.
- Maintains the packaging and artwork process via internal Clinigen SOPs ensuring that internal procedures are current and compliant. Generates metrics on artwork & packaging review and approval processes for continuous improvement purposes.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical, manufacturing or packaging
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in packaging/technical/design related discipline
- Experience of working with CMOs or external customer relations.
- A collaborative attitude is essential.
- A proven ability for attention to detail and coordination skills.
- Highly developed technical and commercial awareness knowledge.
- Knowledge and understanding of print processes, colour management technologies and the packaging origination process
- A high level of planning, organizational and coordination skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels verbally and in writing.
- Proactive, a strong team player and solutions orientated.
- Potential travel is required for this role
If this role is of interest to you please send a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.