Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The Group consists of five synergistic businesses focused in three areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our group of complementary businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle. Through five businesses, Clinigen Clinical Trial Services, Idis Managed Access, Idis Global Access, Link Healthcare and Clinigen Specialty Pharmaceuticals, we provide patient access to our own and other pharmaceutical companies’ products, whether to meet unmet medical needs or for use in clinical trials. We are currently 500+ people, headquartered in Burton-on-Trent in the UK, with offices in London, Weybridge, Surrey, the US, Australia, China, Japan, South Africa and Singapore. With a customer services team who speak over 19 languages between them, our clients from all over the world find us easy to do business with, while physicians and pharmacists find us a valuable source of information about how to access the medicines they need for their patients.
Project Management role with accountability for the coordination of project plans within the Specialty Pharmaceuticals Division. The role will be responsible for screening new product opportunities, supporting the due diligence process undertaken as part of the product acquisition process and will coordinate the integration of new products into Clinigen. The role will require an ability to work across internal functions and to operate effectively with external partner organisations. The Key responsibilities for this role are to:
- Achievement of agreed individual and project KPIs
- Work effectively with other members of the Group to exploit mutually beneficial opportunities
- Develop and lead project teams, working collaboratively and cross functionally within Clinigen to ensure all teams contribute to the excellence of service delivery
- Act as a role model and work within Clinigen’s values and behaviours
- Contribute to identifying trends in industry and supplier environment and recommend how to adapt/amend service offerings
- To perform risk assessments on each project to identify potential issues and management/updating in the event of changes.
- To coordinate the creation of project plans that identify key deliverables and action areas for individuals across the business functions.
- Effective support to the Group Business Development Team through contribution of operational expertise
- Support the Business Development Team in assessing the potential fit of acquisition targets
- Responsibility for the coordination of due diligence activities in conjunction with BD Director
Client Relationship and Service Delivery
- To oversee integration of new products into SP
- To ensure project handovers occur for operational activities and tasks within the operational groups, including preparation of project plans, participation of the operational groups in project start-up meetings and participation in scheduling meetings.
- To co-ordinate and host Client on site meetings/audits, teleconferences etc.
- To make recommendations to the Divisional Head on continuous improvement.
- Where defined in the project plan act as a primary contact for external clients
- Proactively manage and communicate changes in project scope, identify potential areas of concern, and devise contingency plans.
- Resolve issues promptly and efficiently, keeping all stakeholders informed
- Preparation of reports and updates for internal and external customers as required
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with Customer Service, Technical and Support teams
- Build the reputation of Clinigen through developing effective business relationships with clients and contracted partners relevant organisations, societies and networks
- Develop Project Management skills.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with key Clinigen Group staff
- Ensure knowledge of industry trends and developments are relevant and up-to-date
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of working within the pharmaceutical sector preferred
- Experience of working with external clients (+3 years)
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Collaborative attitude is essential
- Previous experience in a project management role (+ 3 years)
- CRO/CRA experiences an advantage.
- Ability to travel outside of UK
If this role is of interest to you please send a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the Resourcing team will be in touch.