Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The group consists of complementary businesses that focus on key areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle.
We are currently 1200+ people, headquartered in the UK, with sites in Burton-on-Trent, Weybridge and the North East and global offices in the US, Asia Pacific, South Africa, and across Europe. Clinigen is a rapidly growing company that has a great future ahead. To sustain our growth, we’re always on the lookout for motivated, ambitious and committed individuals to join our highly successful team.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and focused individual to support our team in accessing medicines which are not available to consumer visa the usual commercial route in Australia.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified pharmacist who is looking for a varied and unique role in a dynamic and specialised environment.
Responsibilities (Not exhaustive)
- Work with the Customer Service, Supply Chain, Quality, Regulatory and Medical teams to identify and procure medicines as requested by health care professionals
- Work with field-team to evaluate market demand and determine appropriate product and stock holdings to meet customer needs
- Develop relationships with new and existing suppliers to support efficient medicine procurement
- Develop professional relationships with pharmacists and purchasing staff for key accounts and buying groups
- Maintain a current and comprehensive knowledge of relevant competitors, the TGA Special Access Scheme (SAS), Good Clinical Practice (GCP), new products and general medicine advances
- Tertiary qualification in Pharmacy
- Demonstrated experience in healthcare delivery (pharmacy environment)
- Understanding of the TGA Special Access Scheme (SAS), Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Ability to interpret and critically evaluate medical literature and communicate this in everyday language
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to travel
If this role is of interest to you, please email a recent copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.