Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The Group consists of five synergistic businesses focused in three areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our group of complementary businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle. Through five businesses, Clinigen Clinical Trial Services, Idis Managed Access, Idis Global Access, Link Healthcare and Clinigen Specialty Pharmaceuticals, we provide patient access to our own and other pharmaceutical companies’ products, whether to meet unmet medical needs or for use in clinical trials. We are currently 500+ people, headquartered in Burton-on- Trent in the UK, with offices in London, Weybridge, Surrey, the US, Australia, China, Japan, South Africa and Singapore. With a customer services team who speak over 19 languages between them, our clients from all over the world find us easy to do business with, while physicians and pharmacists find us a valuable source of information about how to access the medicines they need for their patients.
The role will be responsible for reviewing, and amending if necessary, commodity codes assigned to all products sourced and supplied by Clinigen through the Byfleet and Stretton warehouses, in line with HMRC requirements for the ClinigenOne project. The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Project role focused on managing a database of approximately 2500 Clinigen product codes
- Cleanse the product database and ensure that every product has an updated, correct code in line with current HMRC requirements
- Provide sufficient justification as to the rationale for product commodity code assignation
- Ensure that all product code information is maintained accurately within the database in a format approved by the Master Data Management team
- Maintain updates to adjusted commodity codes as and when updates are communicated by the business
- A solid background of understanding drug classifications is required for this role
- Methodical with an exceptional level of attention to detail and confident, independent decision-making ability
- Strong computer literacy in all Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Able to proactively manage own workload in line with project deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Science degree or equivalent qualification is preferred but not essential
If this role is of interest to you please send a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.