Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The Group consists of five synergistic businesses focused in three areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our group of complementary businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle. Through five businesses, Clinigen Clinical Trial Services, Idis Managed Access, Idis Global Access, Link Healthcare and Clinigen Specialty Pharmaceuticals, we provide patient access to our own and other pharmaceutical companies’ products, whether to meet unmet medical needs or for use in clinical trials. We are currently 500+ people, headquartered in Burton-on-Trent in the UK, with offices in London, Weybridge, Surrey, the US, Australia, China, Japan, South Africa and Singapore. With a customer services team who speak over 19 languages between them, our clients from all over the world find us easy to do business with, while physicians and pharmacists find us a valuable source of information about how to access the medicines they need for their patients.
The role is responsible for the comprehensive and efficient response to all medical information enquiries across all business functions, to ensure the provision of an effective medical information service for products where Clinigen is the Marketing Authorisation Holder and distributor of unlicensed products for special clinical need. The role will act as primary contact for medical information enquiries and for those enquiries which are escalated by the third party Medical Information Service Provider, and internal stakeholders.
The Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Ensure the provision of an efficient and professional response to medical information enquiries from all internal and external customers for all enquiries received irrespective of business division
- Manage escalated medical enquiries for Clinigen’s Specialty Products with support from the Global Head of Medical Information, Medical Director, Brand Managers and other key stakeholders
- Timely transmission of escalated Managed Access and Global Access medical enquiries to the manufacturer when managing on behalf of the client
- Provide coherent and comprehensive support to other departments as required
- Ensure all patient safety issues are escalated appropriately and in line with standard operating procedures to the Drug Safety team
- Ensure all pertinent regulations and processes are adhered to
- Ensure that all necessary reconciliation activities are conducted in a timely manner, and with all parties concerned
- Keep standard operating procedures updated in line with Clinigen processes
- Conduct annual reviews of the Standard Response documents for all Speciality Products with support from the Global Head of Medical Information, Medical Director, Regulatory team and Brand Managers
- Provide cover for other team members as required
Contribute to and ensure system improvement, including support of new services
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrable experience in the Medical Information field in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Evidence of being able to build relationships with key internal and external customers and demonstrate customer focus
- Proven experience of working to meet high standards and provide excellent customer service
- Good attention to detail and evidence of ability to work under pressure
- Prioritisation and time management skills
If this role is of interest to you please send a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com and a member of the Resourcing team will be in touch.