Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The Group consists of five synergistic businesses focused in three areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our group of complementary businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product life-cycle. Through five businesses, Clinigen Clinical Trial Services, Idis Managed Access, Idis Global Access, Link Healthcare and Clinigen Specialty Pharmaceuticals, we provide patient access to our own and other pharmaceutical companies’ products, whether to meet unmet medical needs or for use in clinical trials. We are currently 500+ people, headquartered in Burton-on-Trent in the UK, with offices in London, Weybridge, Surrey, the US, Australia, China, Japan, South Africa and Singapore. With a customer services team who speak over 19 languages between them, our clients from all over the world find us easy to do business with, while physicians and pharmacists find us a valuable source of information about how to access the medicines they need for their patients.
Responsible for the creation and ongoing maintenance of Clinigen’s Master Data, representing a single source of truth. The role requires delivery of first class and professional service to the business and working co-operatively with internal clients. The Master Data Officer will take ownership and responsibility of Data and ensure the standards are consistently met and achieved within the agreed SLA. The Master Data Officer will have a flexible approach, be forward thinking and seeks to make improvements to our ways of working. Key responsibilities for the role include:
Delivery of Single Source of Truth:
- Effective creation, quality maintenance and ‘Subject Matter Expert’, of Master Data related items, (Customer, User set up and Suppliers).
- Ensuring highest level of data integrity using robust and thorough processes.
- Performing ongoing accurate Data Maintenance.
- Perform and action Business requests within the Service Level Agreement, (SLA), in a manner which is consistent with MDM data standards.
- Identify issues that impact MDM and the wider Business, proactively seek solutions and communicate to Master Data Manager.
- Completion of regular reporting in a timely manner.
- Pro-actively performing cleansing activities from pre-defined reports.
- Able to manipulate and understand large data sets.
- Performing ad hoc Data cleansing ensuring Oracle and CRM systems contain quality data.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Service Requests will be processed accurately and within the SLA.
- Provide 100% consistency and uniformity of Data.
- Participate in MDM objectives and seek measurements of improvement.
Ensure completion of ad hoc reporting or requests are processed to a high standard and in line with MDM values
- Demonstrable experience with a Tier 1 ERP system is essential- Oracle is preferred
- Previous experience in data management is advantageous
- Analytical with exceptional attention to detail and a solid understanding of data integrity
- Experience of working accurately under pressure to meet internal and external deadlines and SLA’s
- Excellent communicator with solid experience of providing world-class customer service and building relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Good working knowledge of MS Office packages, with excellent Excel skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and solution focused.
- Quick learner with ability to rapidly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Must possess a positive attitude in a deadline focused, entrepreneurial environment
If this role is of interest to you please send a recent copy of your CV
to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.