Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The Group consists of five synergistic businesses focused in three areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our group of complementary businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle. Through five businesses, Clinigen Clinical Trial Services, Idis Managed Access, Idis Global Access, Link Healthcare and Clinigen Specialty Pharmaceuticals, we provide patient access to our own and other pharmaceutical companies’ products, whether to meet unmet medical needs or for use in clinical trials. We are currently 500+ people, headquartered in Burton-on-Trent in the UK, with offices in London, Weybridge, Surrey, the US, Australia, China, Japan, South Africa and Singapore. With a customer services team who speak over 19 languages between them, our clients from all over the world find us easy to do business with, while physicians and pharmacists find us a valuable source of information about how to access the medicines they need for their patients.
The role is responsible for leading key projects on a rotational basis as defined by the Commercial and BD leads in Clinigen Specialty Pharmaceuticals. There are two key objectives:
• To support delivery of the SP business goals in Clinigen
• To develop an understanding of the Specialty Pharmaceuticals business across different functions and develop the skills and capabilities for their next role
The key responsibilities for this role are:
1. Commercial Leadership
- Achievement and regular reporting of project KPIs
- Work effectively with other members of the Clinigen Group to ensure timely delivery of our
medicines to patients (‘Right drug, right patient, right time’).
2. Market and customer understanding
- Work alongside the Business Analyst and Category Managers to identify gaps in our customer and market understanding globally for Foscavir, Cardioxane, Savene, Ethyol and Vibativ
- Use desk research and primary market research to fill gaps in our market understanding
- Ensure market and customer insights are used to grow the Clinigen SP business by
identifying product opportunities and risks.
- Use market and customer insights to forecast future product sales and develop in-market
- Build a repository of market understanding that can be used for new and existing product evaluations
3. Strategic Planning and Operational delivery
- Create ‘fit-for- purpose’ annual Marketing plan templates in Clinigen SP which capture the key areas of market understanding, product ambition and strategy, forecasts and tactics.
- Work alongside the Category Managers to project manage key marketing activities within the annual plan, e.g. KOL identification, advisory boards, promotional material, contract review, internal communications, strategic communications.
- Collaborate across the Clinigen group functions to provide ‘Product Dashboards’ which clearly articulate the performance of the SP business on a monthly basis. Use these to track performance against expectations
4. People and Organisational Development
- Inspire Clinigen employees in the value of Clinigen SP and our medicines in a way that
gains strong commitment and effective resources to support our goals
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Educated to degree level with a science or business degree preferred
- Strong track record of academic and personal achievement
- Strong collaborative drive and able to work well in a team environment
- Able to travel internationally for up to 10% of the time
If this role is of interest to you please send a recent copy of your CV
to email@example.com and a member of the Resourcing team will be in touch.