Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The group consists of complementary businesses that focus on key areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle.
We are currently 1200+ people, headquartered in the UK, with sites in Burton-on-Trent, Weybridge and the North East and global offices in the US, Asia Pacific, South Africa, and across Europe. Clinigen is a rapidly growing company that has a great future ahead. To sustain our growth, we’re always on the lookout for motivated, ambitious and committed individuals to join our highly successful team.
This role will provide day-to-day marketing support to business functions within the Unlicensed division, including event planning and coordination, planning and producing marketing materials for the sales team and management of the marketing budget. The Marketing Associate will also report on ROI for attendance / sponsorship of events and conferences.
- Create an annual marketing plan to optimize the use of the various marketing channels to enable the delivery of the growth required
- Work closely with the Unlicensed leadership team to ensure the division’s marketing activity is aligned to business plans and objectives
- Work with ULLT to create an effective annual plan to deliver a congress plan that optimizes the use of our resources – people and budget – with clear measures on the impact
- Manage the calendar of events and conferences and support with booking spaces / stands.
- Track spend against budget and report on ROI as well as identifying future opportunities to maximize value of attendance
- Create impactful marketing materials for the various stakeholders that is in keeping with our branding and positioning for the Field teams
- Collaborate with appropriate internal and external partners to facilitate social media content and strategy
- Work with the Business Intelligence, Planning & Process function to translate key data internal marketing messages that support case study generation and demonstrate Clinigen experience
- Collaborate with the Global Marketing Team on themes for content, insight articles and social media calendar
- Brief in external digital and marketing agencies for design and production of marketing materials (digital campaigns, printed brochures and presentations)
- Governance of the Clinigen brand, ensuring external materials utilized within UL are on-brand
- Conduct regular check-ins with subject matter experts to develop case studies
- Demonstrable experience operating in similar role within Pharma/ life sciences industry
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability build relationships across the business
- Strong project management experience
- Proactive approach, with an organized approach to workload management
- Experience with planning and coordinating events
- Analytical skills; working closely with subject matter experts in team to extract key insights
- Supplier management experience
- Working knowledge of compliance environment
- Highly computer literate; experience operating with all Microsoft Office software
If this role is of interest to you, please email a recent copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.