Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The group consists of complementary businesses that focus on key areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle.
We are currently 1200+ people, headquartered in the UK, with sites in Burton-on-Trent, Weybridge and the North East and global offices in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Hong Kong, South Africa, Singapore and Athens. Clinigen is a rapidly growing company that has a great future ahead. To sustain our growth, we’re always on the lookout for motivated, ambitious and committed individuals to join our highly successful team.
The Head of Business Intelligence, Planning and Process will ensure the Unlicensed (UL) division’s processes and systems are effectively linked to its strategic direction and will ensure we have the latest market and business intelligence linked with our planning and capability development. This role will be a key member of the Unlicensed Leadership team
- Create processes and systems for business planning and prioritisation across the UL division
- Consolidate the UL KPIs and tracking towards the Goals and deliverables of the division
- Ensure KPIs are visible, reviewed regularly and that output is consistent with agreed process and business plans; flagging any issues and agreeing actions to resolve
- Support UL heads with 3-year forecasts, ensuring revenue targets are linked to the Strategy
- Design and implement a process for identification and prioritisation of ‘target assets’ for MA and GA with suggested ‘rolling assets’
- Lead continuous improvement across the UL lifecycle, prioritising according to relevant business needs and linked to regular monthly and quarterly updates based on the KPIs
- Link external industry trends to internal insights, enabling competitive advantage through our pipeline, service and conversions across the lifecycle
- Identify and leverage business opportunities where there are links across Clinical Trial Services and potential license agreements for UL and licensed, driving forward with collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Provide confident leadership and direction across the business to identify trends in industry and contribute to innovation for new services
The successful Head of Business Intelligence, Planning and Process will have the following:
- Strong analytical and leadership skills to influence peer group on direction and performance
- Proven ability to design processes and manage projects from creation to completion
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (a relevant science or business degree is preferred)
- Extensive experience of working within the pharmaceutical industry, with experience of working within its services sector being advantageous
- Previous experience in a market intelligence/business intelligence role with sound commercial awareness
- Demonstrable experience of working collaboratively with external clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment. Experience in matrix management is desirable for this role
- The ability to travel on a regular basis is a requirement for this role
If this role is of interest to you, please email a recent copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.