Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The group consists of complementary businesses that focus on key areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle.
We are currently 800+ people, headquartered in the UK, with global offices in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong and Athens. Clinigen is a rapidly growing company that has a great future ahead. To sustain our growth we’re always on the lookout for highly motivated, ambitious and committed individuals to join our highly successful team.
The role will form part of the transactional team, covering Accounts Payable payments and supporting the Finance Business Partners, key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for ensuring UK and Overseas supplier’s invoices are processed efficiently as per month end timetable.
- Preparing payment runs
- Responsible for Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Processing and checking company credit card expenses
- Prepare Bank reconciliations for Group and Healthcare Bank accounts
- Provide 4 weeks visibility for cash flow reporting to Treasury by currency
- Prepare Payment runs for review and check bank balances are adequate for processing
- Manage petty cash
- Assist Business Partner with month end journal preparation and posting where necessary
- Assist with intercompany transactions including management charges, payments and intercompany transfers.
- If required assist/ support the Credit Controllers with queries on to enable collection of debts
- Obtain and demonstrate sufficient knowledge and provide support of roles within the finance peer group to ensure business continuity during times of annual leave, absence, and busy periods.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of VAT
- Basic accountancy knowledge – studying towards AAT preferred
- Numerate and good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Proven ability for attention to detail and accuracy
- To have a Service Culture personality, to go the extra mile to complete actions
If this role is of interest to you please send a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the Resourcing team will be in touch.