Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The group consists of complementary businesses that focus on key areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle.
We are currently 1200+ people, headquartered in the UK, with sites in Burton-on-Trent, Weybridge and the North East and global offices in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Hong Kong, South Africa, Singapore and Athens. Clinigen is a rapidly growing company that has a great future ahead. To sustain our growth, we’re always on the lookout for motivated, ambitious and committed individuals to join our highly successful team.
The Digital and Marketing Manager is responsible for delivering our digital/marketing strategy, including strategic campaigns and coordinating business-as-usual support for a number of business functions. The active management of budgets and internal/external resources is a key part of the role, including the robust measurement of ROI
- To utilize the resources at your disposal to deliver the agreed digital/marketing strategy and support our business development initiatives. This includes the on-going analysis of performance data and the optimization of campaigns as they unfold.
- To prove the ROI of marketing activity by managing project budgets and agency retainers closely while always building robust measurement processes and KPIs into our activities.
- To build a robust global marketing function with a strong commercial focus that is highly motivated, has robust systems/processes in place and can be scaled if required. This team will also be responsible for the on-going management of our eCommerce platform (product and content updates, on-going optimization, and management of incremental enhancements). You should expect to have between two and five direct/dotted-line reports.
- Build relationships with colleagues across the Group to ensure an integrated approach to implementation
- Build external relationships with PharmaCos, HCPs and industry bodies as appropriate
- Manage the expectations of internal stakeholders by communicating short-, medium- and long-term priorities in a clear and straightforward manner
The successful Digital and Marketing Manager will have the following:
- Must be comfortable in a high performance, accountability-focused working environment
- Must be commercially aware and able to think holistically about business planning
- Strong knowledge of digital project planning and delivery, including: strategy, user experience, design, platform selection, QA and project management approaches
- Good knowledge of SEO, PPC and Paid Social
- Some knowledge of investor relations would be preferable
- Strong problem-solving and analytics skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a 'can do' mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of compliance environment
- The ability to be able to think on your feet and manage multiple tasks
- Supplier management experience
- Team management experience, including virtual teams
If this role is of interest to you, please email a recent copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.