Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The group consists of complementary businesses that focus on key areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle.
We are currently 1200+ people, headquartered in the UK, with sites in London, Burton-on-Trent, Weybridge and the North East and global offices in the US, Asia Pacific, South Africa, and across Europe. Clinigen is a rapidly growing company that has a great future ahead. To sustain our growth, we’re always on the lookout for motivated, ambitious and committed individuals to join our highly successful team.
Reporting to the Credit Control Team Leader, the Credit Controller will be responsible for maximising international cash flow in addition to proactively minimising and managing risks to limit credit exposure within the Portuguese and UK Markets.
Responsibilities (Not exhaustive)
- Responsible for sales ledger and cash
- Maximise the cash flow by working to internal procedures to facilitate cash
- Cash flow forecast - monthly
- Handle Portuguese and UK accounts and proactively negotiate to bring payment in to line with the Clinigen Group terms of
- Contribute to internal query management system
- Monitor and review customers payment and business level performance to minimise risk and maximise efficiency;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer information to minimize risk exposure and improve internal communication;
- Process refunds
- Identify possible high-risk customers and act accordingly to reduce risk, including legal action;
- Raise interest invoices when needed;
- Cash posting and Unapplied Cash allocation on accounts when required
- Manual order release where a customer has exceeded their credit limit
- GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent).
- Fluent Portuguese and English languages required
- Good level of experience of credit control / bookkeeping
- Basic accountancy knowledge
- Experience of dealing effectively with high volume accounts
- Intermediate/Advanced excel/word
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Numerate and good analytical skills
- Proven ability for attention to detail and accuracy
If this role is of interest to you, please email a recent copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.