Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The Group consists of five synergistic businesses focused in three areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our group of complementary businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle. Through five businesses, Clinigen Clinical Trial Services, Idis Managed Access, Idis Global Access, Link Healthcare and Clinigen Specialty Pharmaceuticals, we provide patient access to our own and other pharmaceutical companies’ products, whether to meet unmet medical needs or for use in clinical trials. We are currently 500+ people, headquartered in Burton-on-Trent in the UK, with offices in London, Weybridge, Surrey, the US, Australia, China, Japan, South Africa and Singapore. With a customer services team who speak over 19 languages between them, our clients from all over the world find us easy to do business with, while physicians and pharmacists find us a valuable source of information about how to access the medicines they need for their patients.
The role is responsible for maximising international cash flow in addition to proactively minimising and managing risks to limit credit exposure.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Categorise international customers by investment level risk protecting the company from high credit exposure.
- Set and establish a credit policy adaptable to the Clinigen business model
- To protect the overall quality of debt assets.
- Handle accounts and proactively negotiate to bring payment in to line with Clinigen terms of business
- Manage internal query management system
- Obtain sufficient information to perform credit check to set credit limits
- Monitor and review customers payment and business level performance to minimise risk and maximise efficiency
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer information to minimize risk exposure and improve internal communication
- Authorise refunds and commission.
- Identify possible high risk customers and act accordingly to reduce risk, including legal action
- Liaise with lawyers for all legal matters relating to legal actions against international customers
- Raise interest invoices when needed
- Produce, analyse and monitor international DSO
- Cash posting and Unapplied Cash allocation on accounts when required
The successful candidate will have the following:
- GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent).
- Fluency in French languages
- Extensive experience of sales ledger / bookkeeping
- Basic accountancy knowledge
- Experience of dealing effectively with high volume accounts
- Intermediate/Advanced excel/word
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Numerate and good analytical skills
- Proven ability for attention to detail and accuracy
- ICM qualification, or currently studying towards, preferred.
- Basic experience in cash allocation would be advantageous
If this role is of interest to you please send a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com and a member of the Resourcing team will be in touch.