Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The Group consists of five synergistic businesses focused in three areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our group of complementary businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle. Through five businesses, Clinigen Clinical Trial Services, Idis Managed Access, Idis Global Access, Link Healthcare and Clinigen Specialty Pharmaceuticals, we provide patient access to our own and other pharmaceutical companies’ products, whether to meet unmet medical needs or for use in clinical trials. We are currently 500+ people, headquartered in Burton-on- Trent in the UK, with offices in London, Weybridge, Surrey, the US, Australia, China, Japan, South Africa and Singapore. With a customer services team who speak over 19 languages between them, our clients from all over the world find us easy to do business with, while physicians and pharmacists find us a valuable source of information about how to access the medicines they need for their patients.
The role is responsible for management of key accounts, within our Clinical Trial Services division, whilst contributing to achieving divisional sales targets. The successful candidate will be accountable for delivering exceptional service, responsiveness and technical ability. The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Champion and deliver world class customer service to clients
- Work with line manager to develop and execute account management plans for key accounts.
- Attend clients meetings as and when necessary to aid business review and continual improvement of service.
- Understand, develop and upsell added value services
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the clinical trial supply chain through working with strategic sourcing group.
- Manage and process incoming orders for added value services projects to ensure orders received are processed accurately within the ERP system and within the agreed client service level agreement (SLA) timelines.
- Preparation and delivery of order activity and inventory metrics to support the CTS Project Management team to meet client requests.
- Proactively identify potential issues or challenges with order processing activities and work with the PM to resolve.
- Analyse order management and inventory data and prepare reporting dashboard to support KPI reporting to client on a weekly/monthly and quarterly basis.
- Manage incoming orders from date of receipt to final delivery with supply vendor and coordinate with support functions when required, including but not limited to finance, quality assurance, regulatory, transport/dispatch, and logistics, to ensure on time delivery.
- Present client requests to sourcing vendor(s) and obtain necessary details to generate and provide formal quotation/proposal.
- Offer support to Business Development in pursuit of new clients in line with Key Account Management strategy
- Educated to degree level and preferably in a science related field.
- Demonstrable project management experience at a Contract Research Organisation (CRO)/Contract Development Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO), Pharmaceutical or Biotech company.
- Proficient in use of web based IT systems and Microsoft (MS) Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Project.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organisation.
- Able to effectively prioritize own workload, demonstrating excellent time management and organisational skills.
If this role is of interest to you please send a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.