Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The Group consists of five synergistic businesses focused in three areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our group of complementary businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle. Through five businesses, Clinigen Clinical Trial Services, Idis Managed Access, Idis Global Access, Link Healthcare and Clinigen Specialty Pharmaceuticals, we provide patient access to our own and other pharmaceutical companies’ products, whether to meet unmet medical needs or for use in clinical trials. We are currently 500+ people, headquartered in Burton-on-Trent in the UK, with offices in London, Weybridge, Surrey, the US, Australia, China, Japan, South Africa and Singapore. With a customer services team who speak over 19 languages between them, our clients from all over the world find us easy to do business with, while physicians and pharmacists find us a valuable source of information about how to access the medicines they need for their patients.
The role is responsible for contributing towards the management and delivery of new and existing consultancy services to Clinigen’s pharmaceutical client base.
The Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Lead on delivery/project management of specified client consultancy projects, including the development of implementation plans, coordination of contributions from cross-divisional and cross-functional Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), report-writing, presentation of results to clients and financial management.
- Ensure the delivery of services is in line with the proposed solution, to budget and within agreed timelines.
- Contribute to the team’s profitability goals by achieving billable time targets and delivering projects efficiently.
- Create and update project plans and any required documentation or tracking tools required to track financial reporting, time spent and status for client consultancy projects.
- Effectively engage and involve internal stakeholders (such as Business Development, Program Management, Regulatory) as appropriate during the development and delivery of consulting services.
- Present/report back on project progress to key stakeholders and effectively manage internal stakeholder involvement and expectations.
- Demonstrate awareness / capability of identifying new revenue opportunities within existing clients.
- Proactively liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate actions are taken to support achievement of Consultancy targets.
- Understand client strategic needs and support business opportunities by liaising with appropriate SMEs in line with client needs.
- Demonstrate good business acumen, understanding of project value maximization and focus on commercial objectives, such as profitability, so the business can be as competitive and successful as possible.
- Develop processes and infrastructure (such as training materials, process maps, instructions, SOPs, etc...) to help lay the foundation for further expansion of the team.
- Support other members of the team as necessary in project delivery, research, etc. to help meet the group’s and the company’s overall objectives.
- Medical, scientific or business degree
- Business qualification useful
- Experience working within the pharma industry (3-5 years)
- Basic knowledge of drug development process preferred
- Prior project management experience preferred
- Experience working within a research-based role preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel to client meetings and conferences, if needed
- Analytical approach with high attention to detail
- Ability to effectively project manage multiple projects
- Ability to work to defined timescales
- Capable of (or prior experience with) coordinating project teams
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Ability to take an objective view
- Ability to think creatively and contribute to ideas generation
- Clearly articulates thoughts and recommendations
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems independently
- A “roll up your sleeves“ mentality, deadline-focused, attention to detail
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills; experienced networker and relationship builder
- A strategic thinker with an ability to drive implementation
If this role is of interest to you please send a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the Resourcing team will be in touch.