Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The group consists of complementary businesses that focus on key areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle.
We are currently 800+ people, headquartered in the UK, with sites in Burton-on-Trent, Weybridge and the North East and global offices in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Hong Kong, South Africa, Singapore and Athens. Clinigen is a rapidly growing company that has a great future ahead. To sustain our growth we’re always on the lookout for motivated, ambitious and committed individuals to join our highly successful team.
The role is responsible for Handling a range of customer accounts within a customer service environment, using knowledge and skills gained through training to handle the customer efficiently and effectively. Customers may be a mix of inbound telephone calls, outbound telephone calls, emails, or faxes. The Account Executive will be trained on a range of services, dependent on individual skill sets and business needs. A flexible approach is required as services may be subject to change. Delivering class-leading advice and service to a range of global customers within the Customer Service department
The key responsibilities for this role are
Product Enquiry Management
- Process customer orders accurately for each enquiry through to completion to deliver the right drug, to the right patient, at the right time.
- Adhere to set regulatory and legislative standards and the Clinigen processes
- Make recommendations on improvements and refinements
- Quotations in line with mapped processes for respective regions
- Accurately record and capture all data collected during order processing
- Ensure familiarization and confidence in using all systems and processes within Customer Services department.
- Keep up to date with Standard Operating Procedures to ensure compliance
Customer Relationship Development and Management
- Respond to inbound calls, emails and faxes consistently meeting and maintaining the department KPIs ensuring that response times for customer does not fall outside of SLA
- Follow company guidelines whilst thinking quickly and outside the box to offer solutions to meet the customer’s needs
- Resolve customer enquiries with relevant Q&A and options, escalating when out of scope
- Make outbound calls to assigned customers to support tactical projects for GA and MA business units
- Make proactive calls to customers to support account development needs as and when required
- Ability to de-escalate calls in an effective manner
- Build long-term and ongoing external customer relationships through effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keep all records up to date and in relevant files including Oracle, Cliniport, Exchequer, AX or any other system (CRM or ERP)
- Ensure effective long-term working relationships with all internal customers and support functions within business.
Business Development Support
- Support the customer account needs and goals in line with the country plan KPIs
- Develop relationship with customer accounts in order to deal with queries on a first contact basis
- Promote Cliniport/Idis Online and encourage customers to process own orders through the automated facility
- Ensure that complaints are escalated immediately and corrective actions are implemented promptly to ensure customer relationship is maintained
- Achieve personal objectives set by line manager and relevant team and divisional KPIs
- Develop a good working knowledge of trends and developments in the Pharmaceutical industry, relevant to the Group’s business strategy
- Develop and maintain an understanding of all relevant Clinigen and client products to support the assigned customer account needs
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with key Clinigen Group staff
- Assist and support other areas of the business as and when necessary
- Comply with all internal practices and SOPs
- Work in a flexible manner to ensure satisfaction at all levels with all clients (internal and external)
- Sharing of knowledge and skills with the commercial teams across the Group
- Self-Managed with ability to self-check work.
- Confidence in working with a variety of communication methods ( fax/email/phone)
- Adhere to relevant legislation in dealing with customer data
The list of duties is not intended to be exhaustive, but gives a general indication of the tasks involved. It is the nature of the company that tasks and responsibilities are, in many circumstances, unpredictable and varied. All employees are, therefore, expected to work in a flexible way when the occasion arises and acknowledge that tasks not specifically covered in their job description are not excluded.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Fluent Language ability (both written and verbal) for assigned region(s). Applicants with
- language capability where not a native speaker must be able to converse to an excellent level across all mediums
- Educated to A level standard
- Demonstrable experience of working in a Customer service environment
- Customer Account management skills in a business-to-business environment with the ability to develop relationships with customers
- Inbound response handling
- Outbound calling capability
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.