Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The Group consists of five synergistic businesses focused in three areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our group of complementary businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle. Through five businesses, Clinigen Clinical Trial Services, Idis Managed Access, Idis Global Access, Link Healthcare and Clinigen Specialty Pharmaceuticals, we provide patient access to our own and other pharmaceutical companies’ products, whether to meet unmet medical needs or for use in clinical trials. We are currently 500+ people, headquartered in Burton-on-Trent in the UK, with offices in London, Weybridge, Surrey, the US, Australia, China, Japan, South Africa and Singapore. With a customer services team who speak over 19 languages between them, our clients from all over the world find us easy to do business with, while physicians and pharmacists find us a valuable source of information about how to access the medicines they need for their patients.
The role is responsible for providing world class service to a range of Italian customers within the Customer Service Department and actively contribute towards sales growth targets. You will be dealing with inbound calls and making outbound calls to our existing and potential new customers. You will be listening to customer needs, providing information, issuing quotes and ensuring suitable products are
supplied. The key responsibilities for this role are to:
Product Enquiry Management:
- Process customer orders accurately for each enquiry through to completion to deliver the right drug, to the right patient, at the right time.
- Adhere to set regulatory and legislative standards and the Clinigen processes
- Make recommendations on improvements and refinements
- Quotations in line with mapped processes for respective regions
Systems and Processes:
- Accurately record and capture all data collected during order processing
- Ensure familiarization and confidence in using all systems and processes within Customer Services department.
- Keep up to date with Standard Operating Procedures to ensure compliance
Customer Relationship Development and Management
- Respond to inbound calls, emails and faxes consistently meeting and maintaining the department KPIs ensuring that response times for customer does not fall outside of SLA
- Follow company guidelines whilst thinking quickly and outside the box to offer solutions to meet the customer’s needs
- Resolve customer enquiries with relevant Q&A and options, escalating when out of scope
- Make outbound calls to assigned customers to support tactical projects for GA and MA business units
- Make proactive calls to customers to support account development needs as and when required
- Ability to de-escalate calls in an effective manner
- Build long-term and ongoing external customer relationships through effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keep all records up to date and in relevant files including Oracle, Cliniport, Exchequer, AX or any other system (CRM or ERP)
- Ensure effective long-term working relationships with all internal customers and support functions within business.
Business Development Support:
- Support the customer account needs and goals in line with the country plan KPIs
- Develop relationship with customer accounts in order to deal with queries on a first contact basis
- Promote Cliniport/Idis Online and encourage customers to process own orders through the automated facility
- Ensure that complaints are escalated immediately and corrective actions are implemented promptly to ensure customer relationship is maintained
The successful candidate will have the following:
- You will have a strong customer focus with a passion for ensuring the customer receives exceptional service and the right product for their needs
- You will have the capacity to learn and successfully articulate detailed and diverse information about products and procedures
- Customer account management skills, ideally in a business-to-business environment, with the ability to develop relationships with customers in an outbound calling capacity
- Experience working to deadlines, prioritising workloads and dealing with urgent requests.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective problem solving approach
- Negotiation skills
- Fluency in English and Italian
If this role is of interest to you please send a recent copy of your CV
to email@example.com and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.