Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The Group consists of five synergistic businesses focused in three areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our group of complementary businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle. Through five businesses, Clinigen Clinical Trial Services, Idis Managed Access, Idis Global Access, Link Healthcare and Clinigen Specialty Pharmaceuticals, we provide patient access to our own and other pharmaceutical companies’ products, whether to meet unmet medical needs or for use in clinical trials. We are currently 500+ people, headquartered in Burton-on-Trent in the UK, with offices in London, Weybridge, Surrey, the US, Australia, China, Japan, South Africa and Singapore. With a customer services team who speak over 19 languages between them, our clients from all over the world find us easy to do business with, while physicians and pharmacists find us a valuable source of information about how to access the medicines they need for their patients.
The role is responsible for providing world class service to a range of French customers within the Customer Service Department and actively contribute towards sales growth targets. You will be dealing with inbound calls and making outbound calls to our existing and potential new customers. You will be listening to customer needs, providing information, issuing quotes and ensuring suitable products are supplied.
The key responsibilities for this role are to:
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service and work towards achievement of sales and service KPIs
- Drive sales in designated territories through developing customer relationships, identifying customer needs and areas of potential growth
- Make proactive calls to customers to support account/relationship development
- Effectively manage customer enquiries and orders in line with client and internal guidelines, following through to completion to deliver the right product to the right patient at the right time
- Liaise effectively with internal departments to ensure timely customer outcomes
- Be flexible and provide support to other regions as required
- Adhering to relevant legislation, quality and compliance guidelines
The successful candidate will have the following:
- You will have a strong customer focus with a passion for ensuring the customer receives exceptional service and the right product for their needs
- You will have the capacity to learn and successfully articulate detailed and diverse information about products and procedures
- Ideally you will have previous telephone or customer facing experience and may have had experience working in a targeted environment however this is not essential
- Experience working to deadlines, prioritising workloads and dealing with urgent requests.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective problem solving approach
- Negotiation skills
- Fluency in English and French
If this role is of interest to you please send a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com and a member of the Resourcing team will be in touch.