Clinigen Group plc is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The group consists of complementary businesses that focus on key areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines. Our businesses can operate efficiently in a complex global regulatory environment and can ensure that precious medicines are delivered securely and effectively, wherever they are needed throughout the product lifecycle.
We are currently 1200+ people, headquartered in the UK, with sites in Burton-on-Trent, Weybridge and the North East and global offices in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Hong Kong, South Africa, Singapore and Athens. Clinigen is a rapidly growing company that has a great future ahead. To sustain our growth, we’re always on the lookout for motivated, ambitious and committed individuals to join our highly successful team.
The role is responsible for handling a range of customer accounts within a customer service environment, using knowledge and skills gained through training to service the customer efficiently and effectively. Customers may be a mix of inbound telephone calls, outbound telephone calls, emails, or faxes. Our Account Executives will be trained on a range of services, dependent on individual skill sets and business needs. A flexible approach is required as services may be subject to change as our business and services evolve. Delivering class-leading advice and service to a range of global customers within the Customer Service department.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Fluent Language ability (both written and verbal) for assigned region(s). Applicants with
- language capability where not a native speaker must be able to converse to an excellent level across all mediums
- Educated to A level standard
- Demonstrable experience of working in a Customer service environment
- Customer Account management skills in a business-to-business environment with the ability to develop relationships with customers
- Inbound response handling
- Outbound calling capability
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
If this role is of interest to you, please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.