Clinigen (Clinigen Group) is a global pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on providing access to medicines to improve the quality of people's lives around the world.
We are the global leading experts, trusted by both pharmaceutical and biotech companies and healthcare professionals, in providing access to medicines throughout the lifecycle of a medicine; clinical trials, unlicensed and commercial supply.
Clinigen’s mission is to deliver the right medicine to the right patient at the right time operating in three areas of global medicine supply: clinical trials, unlicensed and licensed medicines.
Operating in a complex regulatory environment, Clinigen is the only company to globally manage access to medicine across all three routes worldwide. We understand the complex challenges facing Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies and are uniquely placed to provide the solutions to help.
Clinigen add insight, expertise and value at every stage of a product’s lifecycle, supporting pharmaceutical companies and healthcare professionals from clinical trials, unlicensed supply and full commercialisation of medicines. That is why, for over 30 years, Clinigen has been trusted by industry and healthcare providers to enable access to more innovative medicines, in more countries, for more patients than anyone else.
global team of experts across 11 locations
units shipped across 130 countries
pharmacists and 250 pharmaceutical company partnerships
local knowledge in 130 countries across the world
Clinigen is unique in its ability to operate across all three stages of the drug lifecycle.
- Our unique combination of synergistic businesses enables us to centrally manage access to treatments for patients across the clinical trial, unlicensed and commercial routes.
- For more than 30 years, we have been trusted by industry and healthcare professionals the world over to enable access to more innovative medicines, in more countries, for more patients than anyone else.
- We are the leading global patient access specialist working to provide ethical and compliant access to unlicensed and licensed medicines for healthcare providers and their patients with unmet medical need.
- All of our services are backed by a team of over 500 dedicated internal subject matter experts, with unsurpassed local market knowledge and global regulatory expertise to ensure ethical and compliant delivery of medicines.
- We have pioneered many of the access service offerings commonly used in the pharmaceutical industry today and continue to innovate to help patients in need around the world.
- Clinigen’s sole focus is to enable patient access to medicines in a fully compliant, ethical and efficient manner. We are built to help you meet the evolving demands of global access across the entire product lifecycle
- Clinigen’s global footprint extends to supplying 113 countries worldwide and our regulatory expertise and local market knowledge can address patient access needs anywhere in the world.