We work directly with pharmacists and physicians throughout the world to help them obtain access to unlicensed medicines that have received an initial approval, but may not be commercially available in their country.
We offer a lifeline for healthcare professionals treating patients with an unmet medical need through ethical, reliable and timely access to unlicensed medicines, including medicines that:
- Are not yet launched
- May never gain approval
- Are orphan drugs
- Are rare or difficult to access
- Have temporary supply problems
- Are alternatives for discontinued medicines
We can access over 4,000 active lines and have more than 24,000 products in our database, which means you will have access to our extensive portfolio of products. Our in-house regulatory teams understand the difficulties of importing unlicensed medicines. Our expertise and experience ensures that you can access medicines that patients need in the most timely and efficient manner.
- We guarantee full batch traceability and adherence to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Distribution Practice (GDP) guidelines.
- We screen all of our sources to ensure compliance with our company procedures, regulations and we also evaluate every single pack we receive.
- We ensure that Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for handling unlicensed medicines are in place.
- All products are scrutinised to assure their quality.
- Our procedures help to minimise the risk of counterfeiting.
- We ensure that the medicines and information you receive are of the highest standard.
- We take care of all regulatory obligations, minimising risks and offering you peace of mind.
- Our regulatory expertise ensures that we are fully regulatory compliant throughout the world, so you know our medicines are compliantly sourced.
- Our in-house medical information experts are always available to provide information and support.
- We can get medicines to wherever the need arises, however complex the requirements.
- Our global infrastructure ensures full batch traceability, crucial in recall situations and for minimizing the risk of counterfeits.
- We can manage access to a wide range of products from cytotoxic and controlled drugs to those requiring cold chain management up to -70°C.
- We offer a range of support services including Medical Information, designed to go that extra mile and provide you with total peace of mind.
- Where applicable, we offer overlabelling and provide product documentation including SPC, PIL, CofA and TSE statement.
- Our multi-lingual customer service teams manage sourcing enquiries and ensure accurate order processing.