Clinigen Specialty Pharmaceuticals is focused on acquiring its own intellectual property, particularly in licensed, niched, hospital-only medicines. We aim to increase the value of these medicines by developing new formulations and indications, then registering and marketing them in defined global markets.
Our first acquisition was Foscavir® from AstraZeneca in March 2010.
What we do
- Handle global marketing authorizations and manufacturing commitments
- Undertake company divestment, market withdrawal or rationalization strategies, whilst maintaining niche patient population access to products and positive key opinion leader relations
- Enable pharmaceutical companies to realize value and focus resource on core growth assets
- Maximize asset value within both licensed and unlicensed markets
- Ensure the right drug gets to the right patient at the right time through our global partner network